As a voting member you directly impact our services, our direction and our voice through our governance. (Note: You must be a member for at least 30 days prior to an Annual General Meeting in order to have voting privileges at the meeting.)
- become another voice advocating for women in our community.
- have voting rights at our Annual General Meeting, electing our Board of Directors.
- belong to the movement for women’s full equality in Edmonton, Alberta, and Canada.
Types of Membership
- Member (18-59 years old); $30/year
- Senior Member (60+ years old); $15/year
- Youth Member (under 18 years old); $15/ year [Youth Memberships are non-voting]